Leader, Operations (5 positions)-MON18442
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
– Exert leadership skills while respecting the vision and values of Bombardier Aviation
– Lead an engaged and experienced team towards parts and complex assembly manufacturing
– Identify, document, and standardize key processes leading to the achievement of objectives
– Ensure continuous improvement, notably with the application of operational excellence concepts and problem resolution process
– Establish and control the achievement of production objectives
– Coach his team in order to develop their talent in the organization
– Optimize the sharing of knowledge and best practices throughout the organization
As our ideal candidate,
– You hold a college diploma or university degree in Aerospace, engineering or manufacturing management or equivalent experience that have allowed you to develop strong management skills
– You have experience in management in a manufacturing environment (aerospace environment is an advantage)
– You hold strong communication skills in French language (bilingualism is an advantage)
– You have a good understanding of the principles of value-added production
– You have strong communication skills
– You have extraordinary flexibility and are passionate about non-recurring work activities
– You have aptitude to plan and organize to ensure the attainment of results
– You have the capacity to demonstrate entrepreneurship skills in your work
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Job: Production Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 19.11.2021, 3:56:32 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing