Based in Windsor, CT, Triumph Group, Electronics & Control employs approximately 200 personnel.
We are currently looking for a talented Mechanical Project Engineer for our Product Support area (PSPE), who will provide engineering support to various areas of the business focusing primarily on in-service products. This person will be a technical expert for assigned product lines and will support and direct engineering activity for those products as defined below.
The position comes with a considerable amount of 1-on-1 and team interaction so this position requires the ability to interfact with customers and associates at all levels of the organization. Occasional travel, typically 1 to 2 trips per year may be expected. This key opening is an excellent stepping stone for an individual looking to make a growth move in their career.
- Coordinate specific aircraft program technical support activities including resolution of technical problems with in-service hydromechanical products.
- Represent Triumph technically at engine companies and aircraft OEM customers.
- Troubleshoot field return units and conduct root cause investigations.
- Coordinate the resolution of in-service product problems through concept, design and validation with response to customer inquiries for assigned program(s) in a timely manner.
- Coordinate development of Component Maintenance Manuals, Service Bulletins, Service Letters, and Product Deviations Authorizations. Maintain field reliability data for specific products.
- Support maintenance and overhaul training.
- Provide Manufacturing and Service Center support on technical issues.
- Actively participate in new program design/development activities.
- Review and disposition non-conforming material.