The position holder is responsible for ensuring a smooth acceptance of passengers through participating in the passengers’ travel experience providing the needed services (check-in, Boarding, Transfer, Baggage Services …etc.) prior and post the passenger’s flight.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out passengers check-in process within the set time limitations
- Checking the serviceability of check-in counters and reporting any malfunction.
- Displaying the required security and safety notifications at the check-in counters Preparing check-in counters
- Keeping documents and information secured from unauthorized use in accordance with the set regulations and regulatory requirements
- Handling passengers’ embarkation process in due time as per the set procedure (crown class, special needs, etc.)
- Implementing the process of reporting the passengers to baggage security control in due time
- Handling the delayed flights as per the set procedure
- Performing the required flights related Announcements in due time
- Preparing the required documents (limited release tags, Cabin baggage tags, indemnity forms ,etc.) to be available during the boarding process and to be collected after completion of boarding process
- Carrying out transfer check -in process for passengers and their baggage within the set time limitations
- Recording and handling baggage claims for destruction, loss, damage or delay, as per the set procedures
- Carrying-out baggage claims handling process for Customer Airlines as per the signed agreement
- Preparing baggage services counters with the required labels, voucher, forms, etc.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Monthly Salary:||US $500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|